What is Amazon Web Services?
Amazon Web Services or AWS is a comprehensive and adopted cloud platform that is recognised worldwide. Offering over 165 fully featured global services, it hosts millions of customers including the fastest growing start-ups, large enterprises and leading government agencies and is acknowledged as a trusted brand to power infrastructure, become more agile and lower costs.
Why choose a leading cloud platform, like AWS:
- Amazon Web Services offer significant features which include over 40 exclusive services.
- AWS hosts a large and dynamic ecosystem consisting of millions of global customers and partners across various industries.
- AWS has been designed with flexibility and is a secure cloud computing environment. It is built with infrastructure and secure requirements for military global banks and multiple high-sensitivity organizations.
- AWS is known for its fast pace of innovation, after releasing 1957 new services in 2018 in areas such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Serverless Computing.
- AWS boasts the most proven operational expertise with unmatched experiences, maturity, reliability, security and performance through service to millions of global customers spanning 12 years.
The benefits of using AWS
Easy to use
- Whether you are a new applicant or an existing applicant, navigating your way through the system is a breeze as the services are well-documented.
No capacity limits
- AWS provides capacity at a minimum rate, allowing customers to increase or decrease their capacity as and when they want to and only charging them for what they use.
Provides speed and agility
- With AWS you can hire a server within minutes without talking to anyone, you can quickly deploy your application and reduce the time spent on tasks as ease and flexibility are the main characteristics that AWS prides itself on.
Secure and reliable
- With AWS you can innovate and scale while ensuring a secure environment at lower costs where you will only pay for what you make use of. The AWS infrastructure is designed to keep data safe regardless of the size of data, it scales with your AWS cloud usage. AWS is known for managing the highest standard of security.
Warp Development and Amazon Web Services
At Warp Development we strive to sell what we believe in. Having partnered with Amazon Web Services since 2013 we offer stable, secure and trustworthy AWS with a cloud first approach. We make use of most of the services, some of which include EC2, RDS, Lambda and Cloud Front. SaaS or Software as a service is one of the three main categories of cloud computing, alongside IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and PaaS (platform as a service). SaaS is a software distribution model in which third party providers host applications that are made available online to customers. Our existing platforms Storefront and Order Easy also make use of the Amazon Web Services hosting as a trusted IT services partner. We aim to make our clients lives easier by managing their Amazon Web Services. Get in touch for an affordable and cost-efficient solution.